To add an app to your Shopify store, you first start by logging into your store and in the search bar, search for anything you need until you see the option to search the Shopify app store. From there, following the steps below, you will be able to successfully add or install a Shopify App!
- Browse or search for the app that you want to add to your store.
- Click on the app’s listing to view its details page.
- On the details page, you should see an “Add app” or “Get” button. Click on that button.
- Shopify will ask you to confirm that you want to install the app. Review the permissions the app requires and click on “Install app” to confirm.
- After confirming the installation, the app will be added to your store.
- Depending on the app, you may need to configure its settings or integrate it with your store before you can use it.
It’s important to note that many apps in the Shopify App Store require additional fees or subscriptions in order to use them, so be sure to review the pricing information carefully before installing an app. Additionally, not all apps are created equal and some may negatively impact the performance or security of your store, so it’s a good idea to read reviews and do your research before adding any new apps.
To remove an app from your Shopify store, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify account and go to the Apps section of your Shopify Admin.
- Find the app that you want to remove and click on its name to open its details page.
- On the details page, you should see an “Uninstall” button. Click on that button.
- Shopify will ask you to confirm that you want to uninstall the app. Click on “Uninstall app” to confirm.
- After confirming the uninstallation, the app will be removed from your store.
It’s important to note that uninstalling an app will remove any data or functionality associated with the app from your store, so be sure to back up any data you need before uninstalling. Additionally, if you have any active subscriptions or billing agreements with the app provider, you’ll need to cancel those separately.